We are working exclusively with one of our Peterborough based clients who due to continued year on year growth are rapidly expanding their Cyber Security Operation. If you enjoy everything network and security related, then this role should excite you.
My client is looking for individuals who are ambitious, passionate and motivated towards developing a career in the Cyber Security space.
* Must hold CCSA and CCSE Check Point qualifications (Or the ability to achieve within the first few months of joining)
* Advanced knowledge of security best practice.
* Linux / Unix Command line proficiency
* Experience in installation, maintenance and support of complex networks
* Experience of handing technical escalations and problem ownership.
* Excellent telephone manner and a determination to keep clients updated and happy with progress.
* Able to follow processes and manage own time and effort to comply with client procedures and SLAs.
* Good analytical skills with the ability to establish logical options and generate solutions.
* Ability to prioritise own workload/incidents and/or requests and manage through to completion.
* Must have a can-do attitude and a keenness to strive to put forward good ideas and help bring about better service delivery.
* Experience with internet technologies (SMTP, POP, IMAP, DNS, HTTP etc).
* Experience of following and contributing to IT operational processes.
* Knowledge of installing, repairing and troubleshooting hardware, software and network connectivity
* Customer Service Experience
* Competent in Microsoft Office
* Good written and spoken communication skills
If you feel you have the experience and skills required, then apply now as the shortlist has begun and interview will commence shortly. If your application is being considered then one of our team will be in touch to discuss this further.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90701818