Mobile Service TechnicianLocation:
Permanent, Full TimeHours:
45 hours per week
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.Mobile Service Technician - The Role:
The servicing and maintaining of parts washers, spray gun cleaning machines and other body shop equipment on our customer premises throughout England and Wales, from our base in Bilsthorpe.This will typically require x1 overnight per week with accommodation provided and expenses covered.
The collection of workshop and body shop wastes as part of the service offering to the customer.Mobile Service Technician - Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills:
- Complete servicing of rental and customer owned equipment throughout England and Wales area. This will include occasional overnight stays.
- Service equipment based on a schedule provided. Collecting and replacing waste fluids from equipment. Clean and maintain, to include, diagnosing and fixing mechanical faults associated with equipment.
- Collect workshop and bodyshop wastes in order to maximise customer service.
- Complete legal paperwork to support waste transfers and services completed.
- Maintain a customer service focused attitude.
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety following written processes and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of company assets including van and workwear maintaining the company brand and image.
- To maintain a clean and tidy workshop.
- To build and refurbish parts washers and spray gun machines as required.
- Other duties as required.
Experience of the following an advantage:
- Experience within a similar sector is desirable, but not essential.
- Proactive and safety focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with customers and build a rapport.
- Positive and motivated with flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Ability to work alone and in a conscientious manner.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage the workload.
- Ability to work under time pressures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Valid Driver's license with 3 points or less.
Service Technician, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Servicing, Waste Management, Hazardous Waste, Driving LicenceRemuneration:
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY
and forward your up to date CV
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90701313