Do you have Managerial or leadership experience? Could you build a strong room - in all aspects for staff, children and parents? Do you have the ability to implement high standards of care for children? If so, this could be your next role.
What we are looking for
We are seeking for exceptional and enthusiastic Room Managers who can lead and manage a team of practitioners in a very busy environment. You must have the passion and desire to deliver the high standards of care and learning opportunities for children to develop into confident champions. You must possess the qualities to inspire your team and show what an outstanding room looks like. This is a rewarding role which can lead to further career progressions within the company as we expand the business in 2020.
* To ensure the safeguarding of children and deliver high levels of quality childcare
* To plan activities appropriate to the age and development of the children
* To assist with the teaching, care and welfare of children
* Overseeing the induction and settling in of children attending
* Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Must hold a Level 3 and above in childcare
* Managing experience of more than 2 years
All employees must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance for the role. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Right to Work and satisfactory references