The Education Specialists are working with a 'Good' Primary school who are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to start a 12-month contract covering a maternity leave to start in September.
This is a 1-form entry school and as the EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will be working within a successful EYFS team, and a school with an outstanding support network. The school has close links within the community and has an excellent relationship with its pupils and their parents.
The successful EYFS Teaching Assistant must have experience in EYFS and experience working 1:1 with SEN children would be an advantage.
* Supporting within the EYFS curriculum.
* Supporting the progression of all pupils in the class.
* Supporting the needs of an SEN child.
* Helping plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.