Robert Half are exclusively working with a Technology business based in Cambridge.
From water and energy to food and infrastructure, their solutions turn opportunities into business value. they work with their customers and harness the power of their ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. They use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
As a member of Shared Services, you will be part of a team responsible for performing day to day tasks within the Record to Report function. Finance and accounting management activities which involves collecting, processing, and presenting timely and accurate financial data.Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
Skills, know-how and experience: Must have:
- Timely and accurate posting of general ledger journal entries, period close activities, fixed asset accounting and intercompany.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Planning and prioritising own workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Working with other teams in finance and the business to resolve issues.
- Operating within the internal controls framework.
- Contribute to the management of AP's relationship with key stakeholders
- Assist in the training and development of other staff.
- Adhere to process and account Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Make recommendations for how to improve processes and procedures. Minimise the need to handle exceptions
- Undertake SSC activities in relation to other Regions and or other Operational areas including I2C and P2P to support the SSC achievement of business deadlines
- Operational accounting and reporting experience
- Good understanding of finance systems including ERP
- Computer literacy, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, Power point
- Fluency in English
- Other language requirements as indicated.
- Strong sense of integrity always does the right thing and encourages others to behave in the same way.
- Ability to perform in a time-pressured environment to meet deadlines
If you are interested please call Harriet on 01223 341 400.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.