Job Title: White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance EngineerArea: Dorset - BHPackage: £23,000 - £32,000 per annum (depending on skill set) + van with private use, tools, pension scheme, bonus scheme, phone, training, salary review every 6 months, overtime, working from home etc.Company
Established over 10 years ago this company are one of the largest professional appliance repair companies in UK, they have grown their service through a reputation for excellent customer service, understanding what customers need and making sure that they consistently fulfil their requirements.Position
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. You will be based from home, receiving your job via email with parts delivered to your home address working in customer's homes diagnosing issues with domestic appliances and carrying out repairs if possible.Requirements
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience/training working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Nikki on 07880601035
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90712636