Work for the leading name in the industry, a company that's recently benefited from massive investment and are set for a record-breaking (Apply online only)!
Major name in the utilities connection sector requires a Project Manager to oversee the delivery of high voltage (HV) / 11kV connections across London and the South East (Kent and Essex).
This is a company that's successfully operated within the industry for over a decade and offers market leading training and development as well as a large number of projects, which are mainly repeat business.
· Manage new connection projects covering all aspects from jointing, installation, civils, commissioning and handover
· Be responsible for delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
· Put together Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
· Control of materials for schemes
· Liaise with councils / local authorities for streetworks and Distribution Network Operator (DNO) / Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
· Write project progress reports
· Work closely with all project stakeholders (client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities) to bring about successful project delivery
· Experience as a Project Manager within the power distribution / HV (11kV, 33kV), utilities or electrical industries
· Qualification in Electrical Engineering
· Strong site team management skills
· Driving Licence
· Manual Handling (beneficial)
· NRSWA Supervisor (beneficial)
Not only does this organisation offer a high level of job security, there are also strong promotion prospects and the opportunity to gain further qualifications through their renowned emphasis on training and personal development. To find out more, get in touch with Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy today