Nouvo Recruitment are delighted to be working with an elite outsourcing partner who specialise in financial services with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times.
* Investigate potential credit card fraud cases
* Analyse account activity such as payment and transaction history
* Contact clients and merchants regarding information regarding fraudulent cases
* Navigate an in-house bespoke system
* Experience within a financial environment
* Experience within a call centre environment
* Positive approach to learning
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible and reliable
What you will get;
* The company has fantastic employee benefits, such as High Street Vouchers, Cinema Tickets, Tastecard, and help towards Healthcare and Dental Costs!
* The company focuses emphasis on 'employee training' with the opportunity to become a Team Leader in the first 12 months!
* The company promote 'Customer Excellence' being at the heart of the customer service team empowers you to deliver the best service possible to develop the company status and open future career opportunities for yourself!
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Holiday Purchase - buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK