As a senior in the team, you will have good experience in providing training and support to more junior members of staff where needs be. You will be managing projects to connect fibre to both MDU's and SDU's ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and to specification. You will be responsible for driving the efficiency of engineering teams making sure that projects are delivered on time and to the right quality.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced lead on site, managing teams of engineers installing fibre to the home or premises but still capable to work on the tools to install, splice and blow fibre.
FTTH Manager (Site based)
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Company Van + Corporate Company benefits (33 Days holiday/Pension/Annual Bonus(Up to 5%))
* Manage Engineers on site for MDU Fibre installations
* Run full audits on site
* Manage the day to day health and safety on site
* Working at height
* Install fibre cables, splicing and testing fibre cables
* Manage clients and subcontractors
* PIA Accredited (Essential)
* CSCS or ECS (Essential)
* BT Accreditations (Desirable)
* NRSWA (Desirable)
* Working at height (Desirable)
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration