Senior Node.js Backend Developer / Full Stack Javacript Engineer / Full Stack Web Developer / NodeJS Developer
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world class engineering team?
We are looking for talented Back End Developers to work for an innovative and highly successful tech group working to help develop a modern fully open API platform.
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Back End / Server-Side Developers to join a growing team. You will be a quick learner who enjoys building new functionality in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for
- Build and implementation of a range of developments
- Hands-on server software development, test, debug, deployment and support
- Software specification and documentation
- Help develop and promote appropriate processed and best practice
- Work closely with the development team and CEO
Key Rewards Include:
- Experience of server-side development in a fast moving, agile (SCRUM) environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions.
- Experience of writing thorough unit tests with the strong desire to ensure code is robust and reliable.
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience or an interest in learning and working with document-based databases, specifically MongoDB
- Experience or an interest in learning and working with AWS, including Lambda, SQS and SNS and knowledge of Serverless environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to express new ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent organisation skills and strong team player
- A quick learner able to pick up new skills and technologies easily and enjoys complex issues and is able to describe to both technical and non-technical audience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (currently fully remote and up to 4 days per week home working post covid)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90722873