The Enterprise Service Manager is accountable for all aspects of delivering a "best in class" service to the larger of Intrado Enterprise Collaboration's client accounts. You will serve as the single-point-of-contact for specific high profile, complex client accounts and be responsible for the successful execution of all client services - including client's successful use of services, all product enhancements and ongoing support of multiple products. The role is focused on ensuring exceptional service delivery, and you will need to work in partnership with key stakeholders to build collaborative relationships thus improving client utilization and adoption rates of services, and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
Duties include (but not limited to):
* Ensure overall client satisfaction through successful delivery of client services to new and existing customers
* Understand client wants/needs and work with client along with internal resources to confirm scope of work, requirements definition and ongoing service enhancements
* Identify additional revenue opportunities within account(s). Support Sales in business development opportunities within assigned accounts and territory
* Partner with sales in developing annual account plans, quarterly account reviews for client leadership, and regular status update reports for all assigned clients
* Evangelize new products and features within account(s). Coordinate additional training and support as necessary
* Coordinate, prioritize and participate in activities associated with completing assigned projects or project tasks
t's our Client Relationship professionals who understand what our customers need and play an integral part in our growth, innovation and unwavering dedication to the customer. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a background in Account Management / Client Relationship Management who possess a strategic mindset, who can plan and execute on a tactical level, and who can demonstrate passion for providing exceptional service every time.
Who are Intrado...
Intrado develops innovative, cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world. Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most. When you work for a company with a reach as broad as Intrado, you're actually part of these solutions. In fact, by turning Information to Insight, we're positively impacting people each and every day. We're even able to say that we work for a company that saves lives.
Intrado Enterprise Collaboration provide Unified Meeting and Video solutions (voice, visual & virtual) to enable our customers to reach any audience, anywhere, at any time, from any place. We help unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if they were all in one room - even when members are located across the globe. With products and services ranging from Audio / Video conferencing services to meeting management tools we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage from implementation of our tools and services and throughout.
Our company culture is focused on inclusivity, innovation and empowerment. And our philosophy is simple: positive, successful employees will result in a positive, successful company. We know that choosing a place to build your career isn't just about the work you do every day. To make this vision a reality, we help our employees maximize their potential by providing them with training and career opportunities designed to challenge them and cultivate their professional potential. Our employees can take advantage of our own In-House University to grow their professional and personal skills and help forge a successful career within our organisation. Couple this with a strong, team culture and positive work environment you can start every day knowing you are making a difference in a company that values you!
What you'll bring...
* 5+ years-experience and proven track record servicing strategic and complex organizations
* Proven experience in successful client relationship/service management role
* Proven ability in account management, training, communication and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to secure and maintain professional work relationships and interact with clients at all levels of organizations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation and client interaction skills with the ability to present to executive and key decision makers
* Ability to work independently
* Experience within the UC, SaaS or similar industry would be advantageous
* Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau would be advantageous (training will be provided however if necessary)
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview).
Apply now to join our successful team.
As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring & onboarding process
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds