Geography Teacher - Leicestershire
Daily Rate - £(Apply online only)
Start Date - ASAP
GSL Education are currently working with a Leicestershire Secondary school who are looking for an experienced Teacher of Geography to become part of their team in the new academic year.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Be an experienced Geography teacher with great subject knowledge.
· Be a qualified teacher with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS
· Have experience of teaching in a previous role (1-year experience preferred)
· Have an updated CV.
· Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
· Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
· Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
· Hold a valid and current DBS (Can complete one through GSL if not updated)
* To have effective communication skills in order to liaise and work with colleagues.
* To act as a positive role model, to promote teamwork and to ensure high quality of teaching and learning, and effective working relations.
* To maintain a high level of professionalism and to use initiative as appropriate.
* To maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* To where appropriate offer feedback to parents on their children's learning, daily timetable and wellbeing.
* To actively develop their own practice by participating in arrangements for further training and professional development.
* To, where necessary, meet with multi agencies and other professionals, if required, to strengthen inclusive practice.
Apply with a CV or call us at (phone number removed)!
GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment