My client are well established in their field
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who is ready to start an exciting career within the engineering industry.
The successful applicant will be part of an expert team that travels to different sites within the UK, where you will change, make up and re-fit hoses on rail track vehicles.The ideal candidate will:
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Have fitting experience (1+ years)
- Be willing to learn about the use of our product and be trained adequately.
- Be flexible to stay away from home on a regular basis
- Have a full driving licence.
- Be able to work to a deadline.
- Be able to liaise with customers and team members.
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Be able to put their problem-solving skills to the test.
- Demonstrate a flexible "can do" attitude.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be IT literate.
- Providing scheduled and emergency service to clients.
- Preparing written documentation of all activities including all measurements that define inspection and tests.
- Adherence to safe working requirements at all times and site Health & Safety conditions.
- Updating our software with hose system changes remotely.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
My client are offering full training support, an attractive salary and transport will be provided.
Please email Jemma with your CV if you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90707391