Systems Analyst Location:
CompetitiveAbout the Company:
This is an important role within a pivotal central function of the Nexus group of companies. The Systems Team is responsible for the provision, development and ongoing management & support of all the principal technology systems used by Nexus and the subsidiaries: Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart Networks. The Systems Analyst will be assigned duties by the Systems Team Leadership (STL). Whilst these duties will have an ongoing focus it will be essential that the Systems Analyst will have the flexibility to work on other matters when workload requires.Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
The Systems Analyst's key responsibilities will primarily be:
Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Support services to individual users as managed through the service desk in the office, at sites and for those working from home / remotely.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the Group's systems infrastructure
- As noted above, it will be essential that the individual will have the flexibility to shift between these two areas as requested by the Systems Team Leadership (STL).
- Hardware/software break/fix
- Monitoring of service desk call queue (incl. logging/triage) to ensure timely resolution
- Assist in maintaining the automated deployment systems.
- Maintain accurate records within service desk system
- The Systems Analyst will be expected to work proactively and to generate ideas for improving business productivity and reducing costs wherever possible.
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders will be an essential aspect of the role. This will include the responsibility for the generation of simple reports and guides, as necessary.
- Travel to all company locations
- Microsoft Windows Client
- Office 365 User Management
- Knowledge of software & hardware/peripherals
- Mobile device support
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a practical and straightforward way to a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a flexible, can-do attitude
- Capable of working to strict deadlines, working on own initiative.
- A team player and people person with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Is creative and generates ideas and concepts.
- Can objectively analyse and evaluate.
- Has a confident but collaborative approach.
- ITIL qualification desirable
- Experience within the construction or utilities industry would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Strong IT skills with a desire to expand and develop qualifications and skills in this field.
- A Full UK driving License is essential
If you think that you are suitable for this Systems Analyst role, please apply now!
- Server Management
- MDM technologies
- Windows Server Management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90689668