Do you want to get involved in supporting great companies throughout Devon and Cornwall?
Do you have a passion for testing, learning, supporting and installing technology from a range of awesome brands?
Do you get satisfaction from problem solving and helping people?
WE NEED YOU.
We are small but growing business and we are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and driven IT Systems Engineer. You will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of our home and businesses clients and will provide back up and support to the IT Support Team.
The primary role will be supporting clients via phone and email and maintaining the general maintenance of client desktops, laptops, software, services and servers.
The right candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line support across a varied and growing client base across South Devon and further afield.Desired Skills:
IT System Engineer Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Office 365 Support - setting up users, resetting passwords and migrations
- Wordpress Support - updating sites, installing plugins
- Hardware Support - including servers, PCs, Laptop
- Software Support - including Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Printer Support - setting up, installing and troubleshooting
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors.
- Provide helpdesk support for issues.
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access or site visits as needed.
- Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software.
- Set up equipment for new users.
- Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software.
- Keep clients up to date with the latest Security threats
- Install the latest Cyber Security Technologies
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Updating websites
- General assistance with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years experience in IT Support / Installation role with demonstratable skills.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90699981