Excellent Opportunity to work for an award-winning Asset Manager with an innovative online platform where decisions are driven by the customer. This organisation is committed to giving a great working culture to its employees, they do this by practising flexible working, so needs are met by all parties. With a competitive salary and fantastic bonuses they look to attract the best talent.Your Job
Reporting to the head of Enterprise Risk, you will play an integral part within Enterprise risk function for the UK and Ireland. Daily activities will include...
- Leading the management of the ICAAP & reporting process, including Pillar 2 & Solvency II leveraging relationships & support from the Global ERM function.
- Contributing to the constant development of the Operational risk framework. Identify gaps and ways to improve processes.
- Overseeing all business units and communicating operational risk objectives by educating and embedding changing frameworks to stakeholders involved.
- Providing robust management of risk, by working closely with the line 1 business teams, conducting risk identification, RCSA's, and risk workshops.
- Delivering insightful reviews to senior stakeholders and delivering communication on how a strong risk culture is an integral part of the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholder, all business functions, and global counterparts.
- Being aware and up to date of regulatory updates and changes and factoring this into your everyday work. Understanding products, product changes, business processes and process changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have ...
- Experience of, FCA ICAAP, Pillar 2 and Solvency II.
- Proven Leadership capabilities.
- Previous operational risk experience operating within an asset manager or within financial services.
- The ability to be think outside the box on how to improve the efficiency of the overall business.
- Strong written and verbal skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on email@example.com or simply call on 02079368981.