A leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors are currently looking to hire an experienced Accounts Manager in Ashtead. This role will suit somebody with experience of managing their own portfolio of clients, and who has ambition to progress within the company. In the future, their could be an opportunity to take over and run the practice.
Initially, the successful applicant would be managing a diverse portfolio of clients whilst helping to oversee some junior members of staff. The company are offering a very competitive package for the right person.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage and run a portfolio of clients
* Manage a team of 3 members of staff to ensure all work is completed to a satisfactory standard, and all deadlines are met
* Reporting directly to Partner
* Accounts preparation
* VAT & PAYE
The Ideal Candidate
* ACA or ACCA Qualified
* At least 2 years of post qualification experience
* Previous experience managing and leading a team would be beneficial
* Good technical and compliance skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Demonstrable experience managing your own portfolio of clients
If you think you would be suitable for this position then please apply or contact James Young from AJ Chambers