Are you a software developer with Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations experience looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced D365 X++ developer to come join our growing IT team, supporting Finance and Operations in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the ERP project.
It's an exciting time to join Games Workshop in IT, we are in the middle of a D365 ERP project, and we're looking for the right person to join us, to design & build custom solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and lead on the deployment of new functionality. Our Microsoft D365 implementation project is a key business priority and your contribution will be critical to its success.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, you will join a team of 6 responsible for the delivery of the D365 project. As an X++ Programmer, you will be supporting changes and bug fixes, offering solutions and designs that require programming. You will need to be able to work with key stakeholders including project managers and business managers in determining the most effective solutions, by understanding functional requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
You will be building new functionality for the business, in both the Dynamics 365 ERP systems and their interfaces, in line with business needs as well as liaising with users and other IT teams when appropriate to ensure the highest quality application is fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities will include designing and developing software from specification ensuring that all work confirms to our coding standards and best practices, taking part in design reviews of own and colleagues work, and designing and planning effective test environments to verify deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as a strong knowledge of X++.
- Detailed knowledge of both development and operational aspects of the D365FO system will be a strong advantage.
- Strong knowledge of performance best practices and anti-patterns for X++ coding
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical users.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of risks.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full D365 software development life cycle / ALM including code merges and package deployments.
- CDS/Power platform experience (desirable).
- Biztalk/Azure Integration Services experience (desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and very well established company that continues to lead the industry and delight our customers. If you want to be part of our exciting future and help deliver the change agenda for Games Workshop, we want to hear from you!Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is as important than your skills or experience.Other Essential InformationClosing date:
Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 27th September
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90718473