Primary Teacher (SEND) | Experienced or NQT | Immediate Start
Are you a Primary Teacher searching for a permanent opportunity which will allow you to feel valued and supported?
Would you like to be an essential part of a dedicated teaching & support team teaching primary children with SEN?
TeacherActive are recruiting a Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher with SEN knowledge and Experience to join a truly wonderful specialist primary school in Mansfield who have a long term teaching opportunity, starting ASAP.
The school specialises in education for children with Special Education Needs (SEN), such as Autism, ADHD and social and communication difficulties, aged 4-19 years old.
· Experienced or NQT Primary Teacher
· UK QTS is essential
· Caring, passionate about teaching, nurturing and with an understanding of SEN children
· Committed to delivering the very best education for every single student
· Must have a good understanding, including recent experience, of teaching children with SEN
· To plan, prepare and deliver high-quality, engaging and challenging lessons
· Working collaboratively with the SLT, SALTs, Occupational Therapists & Teaching Assistants
· To create a safe and supportive teaching and learning environment for all students
· Temporary to permanent position, full-time and starting in September 2020
· A wonderful school specialising in the education of children with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, ADHD, SpLD and some PMLD
· Remarkably supportive and encouraging SLT and wider support team of professionals
· Newly refurbished state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and premises
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
For more information please call Katie on (phone number removed) or please send your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services