My client is a freshly turned around care home based in Gloucestershire - they provide care the elderly as well as people with dementia, Huntington's, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's - this is done for respite care, couples care, palliative care and general nursing care. They changed ownership last year and that has been the kick-start they needed to get things up to speed and looking good for the future. They need a deputy manager that shares the same vision to help them improve even further.
They are recruiting for a clinical deputy care home manager, you will be:-
- Based at their care home in Gloucestershire - GL54 postcode
- Part of the time you will be assisting the registered manager to make sure that the home is running to task and regulation day to day
- Working on the floor as a nurse for the rest of the time as and when to cover shifts and to help out
- Working Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work - 40 hours per week
- You need to be from a clinical background and be a qualified nurse
- Having experience working in a managerial or supervisory role would be great but they would look at a senior nurse that wants to progress into this type of role
- You need to be living within travelling distance to the home in Northleach in Gloucestershire
- 37-41k basic salary
- On site accommodation if someone wanted to relocate to the area for part of the week
- 20 days + 8 Bank holidays
- Free DBS, free uniform, free meals on shift
For an immediate interview and possibly a new job in 7 days please apply.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.