Clinical Lead - Blandford Forum - £40k
Hours - 42 per week, 18 of which are supernumerary
• A salary of 40k
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation
• Annual NMC PIN renewal fees covered
Are you an experienced senior nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you have a passion working with the elderly and want to work in a home rated good' by CQC? If so, read on...
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
Lindsay at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to work within a nursing home in Blandford Forum. The home provides nursing and residential care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken into count and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition - This is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
As Clinical Lead, you will support the Home Manager to develop the Registered Nurse team to obtain and sustain the necessary clinical skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experience in a similar care environment at a senior nursing/clinical lead level
• Experience managing clinical staff
In return, my client will offer an excellent salary of £40K amongst additional employee benefits
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)