About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join our team, reporting into our Business Unit Controller. You will be the key business partner for the Commercial Team.
The role includes but is not limited to:
* Providing insightful decision suppotr on costing and pricing proposals, taking into account brand strategy, competitor brand positioning, short and long term objectives and profitability.
* Delivering insightful reporting and commentary on brand performance and profitability - making recomendations for change where appropriate
* Be a reliable and trusted business partner who delivers constructive challenge and quality insights
* Ensure promotional and other discounts and marketing costs and accurately reflected and allocated to underpin clairty in brand performance.
* In conjunction with the Business Unit Controller, propose annual brand price increases based on collaborative work with marketeers, taking into account raw material pricing and the competitive landscape.
You will be an experienced, qualified accountant with business partnering experience with a commercial focus. Ideally you will have experience of working within FMCG; experience of partnering with a commercial team would be beneficial.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is competitive and dependent on experience. We also offer an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, personal private healthcare, 3x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the option to purchase additional holidays). Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.00, Fridays 8.30 - 4.00.
Who are we?
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we're only just getting started...
Our UK Business unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers