I have a requirement to join an independent MEP design consultancy based in Kent. They are looking to employ a fire systems design engineer to join their very capable team and assist with high profile schemes in the UK, and overseas. The ideal candidate will have a good command of written English to write technical specification documents and letters, be personable, able to engage with clients, have a presentable appearance and good speaking voice.Requirements:
- The candidate must be able to provide full sprinkler design and hydraulic calculations on various projects ranging from large industrial units to office fit-outs
- Be familiar with all British Standards, European Standards, NFPA Codes and FM data sheets
- Capable of project management / engineering on fire systems projects
- Fire alarm experience (on the design side) would be beneficial
- Computer literate and be used to an office environment (use of AutoCAD / Revit beneficial)
- Prepared to travel, within the UK and European travel
- Have a full British Drivers Licence (site visits will be part of your everyday).
This is an immediate requirement for applicants looking for a permanent position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90724795