Python Developer (DevOps)
As part of Triad Group's on-going collaboration with a market leading geospatial intelligence company, we are looking to recruit a Python Developer with a strong mastery of both modern Python and Linux (Ubuntu).
Preference would be for a candidate with knowledge of data science
and machine learning.
As a Python Developer you will work within the software and analytics team with the primary role of enhancing our client's geospatial data processing and delivery pipelines. You will be contributing towards products which are cutting edge developments in geospatial processing. This role is based in Birmingham; however, some remote work will be allowed.Principal Responsibilities
Skills & Experience RequiredEssential
- Develop and support Python related products, using professional coding standards and version management.
- Support and aid administration of Linux infrastructure and servers.
- Provide technical support as required.
- If technically able, contribute to data science related activities.
- Where necessary support merge requests from other developers.
- Expert knowledge of Python (including Asyncio).
- Expert knowledge of Linux.
- PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy.
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud service providers.
Other Information If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now.
- Experience and knowledge of data science.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90725479