Currently fully remote due to pandemic - post-COVID you will only be expected to go into the office a few days each month
£45,000 - £75,000JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE RUBY DEVELOPER
Our established client are a digital design agency with a great social culture. They are looking for a Ruby Developer to join their team and help build important infrastructure for their clients' applications.
They are looking for a candidate that has commercial experience already with Ruby and can hit the ground running on coming into the team.
At the moment, you are allowed to go into their Guildford office if you like or you can work from home as much as you want. Once the pandemic has passed, you will only be expected to go into the office a few days each month.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment that agency work provides as well as someone who wants to progress their skill set around very competent Ruby Developers.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RUBY DEVELOPER
REQUIREMENTS OF THE RUBY DEVELOPER
- Build/support backend infrastructure for their clients in Ruby
- Work on the architecture of their clients' applications
- Develop through Test Driven Development with RSpec
- Deploy using Docker
BENEFITS FOR THE RUBY DEVELOPER
- Experience with Ruby on Rails commercially
- Able to work across all aspects of the development life cycle
- Strong advocate of Test Driven Development
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for the majority of the time
- Pension contributions
- Gym membership
- Personal training/conference budget
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RoR, Rails, Docker, Linux, TDD, RSpec
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90725343