Since the global network was founded in 1952 by a family of physicians, the Mundipharma network has always challenged conventional wisdom, and we expect the same from our employees. If you crave the freedom to think and work in new ways, then this is the place for you. Our flat organization allows you to make decisions and deliver results fast, which makes this an exhilarating and exciting place to work regardless of your role.
With the definition of the new Finance Operating Model, it was decided to create a Finance Services function which will host all the global transactional and operational finance activities for Mundipharma through FSSCs hubs either according to geographies or processes.
Alongside the centralisation of finance in FSSCs, Mundipharma is also launching a program that will deploy a new ERP system for finance.
The role of BPE is to work with both programme to design & drive country adherence to the new ERP template and work with the FS team to deliver new operating model simultaneously.
The role of BPE will support the BPO team & GPO in ensuring that their assigned processes are designed in ways that best meet the business and wider company needs and expectations. This role will help delivering a fit for purpose ERP template, robust business processes and appropriate org structure for Mundipharma to operate in the most efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The BPE will support the BPO in achieving and delivering the following:
- The business process under their direction meets the goal of the business transformation project goals and the needs of the business
- The end to end processes are fully implemented as designed across the company
- The business benefits are achieved
- Document business requirements and analyse fit/gaps in the current templates.
- Input into the ERP blueprints for assigned process
- Operate in close partnership with the IT and business communities, subject matter experts, external consultants, cross functional teams etc.
- Input and participate in the design, the testing and the QA of all business processes.
- Assess and identify legal & fiscal versus efficiency requirements for the process to drive appropriate decisions at global template level.
- Support BPO & GPO in driving simplification, harmonisation and standardisation within the systems, processes and organisation structures
- Support BPO & GPO in delivering TO BE business template & process in alignment with the company's goals and the receiving entities.
- Identify, document and test business scenarios
- Maintain awareness of users' expectations with the to be ERP landscape and ways of working
- Identify cross process dependencies and drive cross functions decisions for the best of Mundipharma.
- Alongside the BPO, act as a strong link between the ERP implementation team and the business teams; mediation might be required to drive conflict resolution by removing any barriers to implementation.
- Ensure that the business process and system are deployed and delivered as per the agreed blueprint.
- Identify issues, deviations and escalate to the Programme governance accordingly
- Understand impact of scope changes and work closely with BPO & Change Management to mitigate the change
- Prepare for and support operational readiness and production cutover efforts.
- Provide Hyper Care support.
- Work closely with the Business Change Management, Comms & Training team to align on change approach & content throughout the Programme lifecycle
- Alongside the BPO, work very closely with the Markets / entities to ensure understanding and alignment on "to be" model
- Support BPO when engaging with the markets to drive an "adopt" vs. "adapt" attitude in markets
- Input in the training needs & translation requirements with the MILs
- Input / Participate in UATs with the MILs
- Work with programme teams to coordinate cutover, go live & post go live activities and timelines
- Work with FS team to coordinate knowledge transfer timelines& methodology from market to FSSC alongside ERP deployment timelines
Who we're looking for
- University degree and or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain accordingly
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- In-depth knowledge of business processes with cross functional integration knowledge.
- Previous experience of Finance Transformation (Systems, Process, Policies & Capabilities). Previous experience on project teams with a proven ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Ability to design processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs.
- Experience in ERP deployment
- Ability to lead and deliver change across global remit at pace
- Ability to work effectively within a complex management matrix structure
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects and teams.
- Collaborate across business and IT disciplines to achieve successful implementations in a global context.
- Ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative.
- Must possess "soft skills": conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills
- High level of commitment and flexibility, poise, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to interact with all levels, influence senior managers and be equally comfortable with senior management in cross-functional efforts
- Broad, creative, and innovating thinking and the ability to gather extensive amounts of information and synthesize into concise reports and presentations
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills with an operational focus
- Proven track record of driving innovation and leading on organisational changes
Do you think you could help us see what others don't? Be inquisitive and help us move medicine forward!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90724272