Cloud DevOps Engineer - Industrial Engineering
£35,000 - £50,000
Providing software used by some of the world's largest companies, our client is constantly evolving their technical, cloud based software - which predicts process behaviour using complex mathematical modelling and process simulation.
To fulfil the role, you will need: -
- Previous, relevant DevOps / software CI/CD experience
- Azure certification(s) / qualification(s). N.B. AWS experience would alternatively be considered
- Practical administering of Azure (or AWS) APIs and tools
- Strong experience in:-
- Monitoring/automation testing software (SaaS) installations/deployments on Azure/AWS
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl or .Net
- A working background in areas including Microsoft Team Foundation Server /Visual Studio Team Services, Source Control and Build templates
- A strong understanding of Agile methodologies ,e.g. SAFe framework
- Information Security accredited framework e.g. ISO27001, 27017/18
- A qualification in Information Security is desirable
This role will be working with in a team as part of a larger, global company - where the scope to develop and grow is present. Due to the nature of this kind of role, there is an exciting range of perks as well as an attractive working environment e.g. staff dining area with a chef, etc..
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90725048