Are you a passionate Software Developer seeking a new challenge?
I am currently seeking a talented Software Developer to work for CliniSys based in Glasgow. You will be joining our Product Development team and be part of a greater team that will deliver product enhancements, new products whilst working within an agile development environment.
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
This is an exceptional opportunity to undertake a key part in our development, using current and next-gen technologies. You will create great software that is easy and native to use enabling productivity and solving workflow challenges for medical professionals in their daily role.Role Responsibilities:
- Work in an Agile environment using the principle of continuous improvement.
- Work with others to understand and analyse requirements, defects and issues.
- Develop readable and maintainable code solutions that support and enhance the product.
- Innovate good approaches to development and encourage others to innovate.
- Resolve bugs raised from stabilisation, integration and production.
- Work on migrating legacy systems to new platforms.
- Build technical knowledge and share best practice.
Why join CliniSys:
- C# or Java, VB, C++.
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Solid computer science b ackground including algorithm and data structures
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices across the entire development life cycle; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing, CI/CD.
- Experience in delivering solutions / products from concept to release.
- Strong understanding of agile development practices and scrums.
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Opportunity to shape the workflow used in the front line of Clinical Diagnostics
- Work across a broad family of applications and web services on flagship and next-generation technologies
- You will work alongside top experts in your field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support with developing your career and skill-set
Depending on the experience of the candidate's skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Kate Wardle at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723766