Children's Residential Support Workers - Full Time & Flexible working available.£9.00 per hour.Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent agency with over twenty years' experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector. At Better Healthcare, we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported and unlike some agencies we will not 'fine' you if you need to cancel a shift.
We are currently looking for Support Workers who want to make real difference to the lives of young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
We can offer you guaranteed work with shifts that fit your lifestyle; Full-time, nights or weekends are available for suitable candidates.Responsibilities:
You will maintain a nurturing, positive and safe living environment within the Unit, in order to meet the needs of the Children and Young People. You will be alert to the needs, safety and wellbeing of Children and Young People. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of care plans for individual Children and Young People.
- Carry out regular observations and assessments of the Children and Young People.
- Report writing
- Use initiative to independently respond to unexpected problems or situations.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
Please note that all care staff must be at least 21 years old. No person can work in a children's home unless they are at least 3 years older than the oldest child accommodated.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on 01603616999 or email your CV to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723754