Location - North Devon
We are currently looking for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to join one of the leading care providers in Devon area. The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience managing home care services for elderly people. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop the business and grow within the company.The role will require you to:
- Ensure via the assessment process that risk is enabled whilst managed safely for the organisation, care assistants and customers.
- Ensure that care and support plans are person directed.
- Ensure reviews are conducted at regular intervals as required by the customer's service package and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the service is fully CQC compliant at all times.
- Ensure the service meets all contractual requirements.
- Identify and co-ordinate staff rotas to ensure appropriately skilled and trained. staff are deployed efficiently to meet service user needs.
- Manage all employee relations, complaints and concerns.
- Identify and secure new business in order to grow the service.
- Establish and maintain an accurate service budget with the Director ensuring any variances are reported in a timely manner.
- Organise and coordinate all recruitment activity of care assistants.
- Deal with all escalated customer complaints in a timely manner
- Conduct supervisions and appraisals with the office team.
- Be familiar with and apply any relevant legislation.
The successful applicant must be a driver and have use of their own vehicle, must have previous experience in managing a domiciliary care service and be confident they can grow the service.General
You will need to be able to build and maintain positive working relationships, be approachable and but have the ability to work autonomously and on own initiative. You will need the skills necessary to manage, lead and work as part of a staff team with the ability to delegate tasks when appropriate and necessary to someone with the competence to take on the role.
Successful applicants will have a flexible approach to work with the ability to act in a positive and professional manner when faced with challenging situations.Essential requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Domiciliary Care setting.
- Up to date DBS
- Full UK driving licence
- Health And Social Care Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitative leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead colleagues.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Care and regulatory compliance.
- Highly focused and process driven.
- Experienced in complaints and incident handling
- Computing skills
- Considerable customer care skills including working with people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
DiscoverMedics is a specialist recruitment & staffing provider in Healthcare. We act as an employment agency to recruit suitable candidates for the position mentioned above on be half of our client.Benefits
To submit your CV, please click Apply.
- Competitive Salary and benefit package for the right candidate.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Salary can rise up to £40K based on the performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90725182