**YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE AND HAVE ACCESS TO A VEHICLE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE**
Established in 2007, Nobilis Care is an award winning, family run business. We support our clients to live at home and maintain their independence and are positively rated with the Care Quality Commission in all key areas.
What would it mean for you?
- Pay rates £9.00 per hour weekdays, £10.00 per hour weekends and £15.50 on bank holidays
- Evening and weekends part time support worker contracts available
- Mileage Allowance (45p/mile)
- Pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance - not rolled in to your pay rate.
- Career progression
- Free PPE, uniform & welcome pack
- Our shift patterns work on a rolling fortnightly roster
- Shift patterns are: 06:45 - 14:00 and 16:00 - 23:00 (including every other weekend)
What we do - we make a real difference to people's lives:
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Home Support
- You will be paid for all training and may qualify for a mileage allowance to attend.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, all you need is:
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS (provided by us)
- Care Certificate/NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle (business use insurance cover will be needed)
- Flexibility - we provide care between 6.45am and 11pm 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to work a mixture of shifts including every other weekend
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723289