Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with Network Technology a trusted IT Support Partner in Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Offering a variety of IT services including Backup and Recovery, Managed IT services and Cyber Security, there main aim is to consistently deliver business value with the latest technology.
If you are an eager person looking to progress into 1st line Support, this could be the role for you! Duties can include Logging all support calls, providing 1st line technical support and maintaining a high degree of customer service.
To find out more about Native Technology visit: https://nativetechnology.co.uk/Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide 1st line technical support
- Logging all support calls in the Connectwise system
- Escalating more complex calls to the relevant support team member
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Installation, configuration and deployment of new and existing hardware and software
- Monthly reporting of key support issues
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Confidence to speak to customers over the telephone
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Passionate about IT and technology
- Experience of hardware troubleshooting would be advantageous
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
- £11,440 per annum
- Monday to Friday 08:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility criteria
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723316