- Office: Manchester City Centre
- Permanent position
- Salary: up to £50k basic + wider benefits package
- Fully remote interview and onboarding
- Long term flexible working options (working from home, flexible hours etc.)
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow your career as a web developer?
Perhaps you're stuck in your squad without a voice, but looking to have a wider influence on how the team operates? Perhaps you're stuck in a large, corporate business and looking for more autonomy and freedom?
We're working with a scale-up technology business who have ambitious grow plans for 2020 and 2021 who are looking for an experienced developer / engineer who can support their greenfield development and modernisation projects.
Their goal is to have a world-class engineering team driven by best practice and with a seamless and slick delivery arm. As part of that, they're looking for an ambitious and driven development professional who can help to grow this function.
You'll be working in their currently small team, with a voice and freedom to help shape the strategy of technology in the business.What's the role?
What's the environment like?
- React / Redux
- C# .Net
- HTML CSS
- Serverless Framework
What will I need to succeed in the role?
- You will be working in a team delivering highly complex cloud-native applications.
- Through this you will be exposed to modern distributed web application architecture including microservices, UI frameworks, APIs, containers, serverless, CI/CD, DevOps, and object datastores.
- The team follows CI CD best practices, including TDD and automated testing.
- You will be working as part of a small delivery team, consisting of Senior Developers through to Junior Developers.
- A strong background in web development, with experience of creating web software applications and clean UIs.
- Ideally, you'll have some back end experience and a solid grounding of using C#.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom
on 0161 249 7152or
Call +441612497152 (No contact found)
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90722408