We are working with our client to find a Junior Project Technician for this forward thinking Hull based firm.
Candidates could be those newly out of training looking for a role or someone in manufacture looking for a change of career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Translating design briefs into internal 2D CAD layouts
- Creating production plans, job packs and cut lists
- CNC Programming (training provided if necessary)
- Use of MS Excel to keep accurate records
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with suppliers to ensure availability of raw materials
- Maintain professional relationships with customers
- Producing reports on an ongoing basis for the benefit of management
The position will be temporary initially with a view to going permanent.
Monday - Friday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90722384