We are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing specialist in providing exceptional and reliable service to the Lift & Escalator Industry, based at their Office in Manchester. They are on the lookout for talented Engineers, with at least 5 years' experience in the routine planned and reactive maintenance of traction and hydraulic lifts equipment.
The company we are working with offer a supportive, family-feel environment to their engineers, plenty of room to progress with optional internal and external training at their facility in-house. As a business, they have 15 years' experience in running a highly profitable and successful company, gaining exceptional levels of staff loyalty in support in the meantime.
The role for the Lift Engineer will involve;
- The routine planned, preventative and reactive maintenance of traction and hydraulic lift equipment, working predominantly on retail contracts throughout the North-West of England, Yorkshire and occasional travel to the North-East of England if required.
- This role also has an optional call-out rota, currently operating at 1 weekend in 6 but there is no set requirement for you to take part in this.
- Carrying out small and minor repairs on traction and hydraulic lift equipment.
- Being responsible for requesting any parts required to carry out works, ensuring the van is always kept fully stocked and clean.
To be considered for this position, you must have;
- An NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering, BTEC Lift Engineering, NALM Qualification or J-Module equivalent qualifications.
- At least 5 years' experience in the routine maintenance and servicing of traction and hydraulic lift equipment.
- A full UK driving license.
The salary and package for this role offered includes;
- A basic hourly rate of up to £16 per hour.
- All travel time paid at basic hourly rate.
- Plenty of overtime opportunity, averaging at around 10 hours per week.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holiday.
- Internal training opportunities provided at the company's own training facility.
- Company pension scheme, contributory.
- Company vehicle which may with permission be used for personal use.
- A company fuel card to cover travel expenses.
- Much, much more...
If you are an experienced and fully qualified Lift Engineer based in the North-West of England, who is willing to travel for the right role and remuneration package, please apply accordingly with your up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723386