Maintenance EngineerStanford-Le-HopeShifts - 3 shift Monday - Friday £42,000 + Paid Overtime and lots of trainingsThe Company
As one of the globes most instantly recognisable brands in the logistics market this business continues to flourish. With sites all over the world, this multibillion-dollar turnover company is having to constantly open new facilities to keep up with demand. As part of their growth strategy for 2020 my client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical skillset for their Stanford-le-hope site with immediate effect.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who can offer great working conditions and long-term security. The Role
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the planned maintenance and reactive work for the conveyor systems and unloading equipment at the site in Stanford-le-hope. Your key duties will be:
- Carrying out PPMs on the conveyor systems as per the maintenance schedule.
- Working as part of the electrical maintenance team on site
- Reacting to breakdowns at sites and resolving any mechanical or electrical issues with the conveyor systems and unloading equipment at site.
- Mechanical issues include problems with belts, bearings and rollers.
- PLC fault finding to input and output level on Siemens S7
- Electrical work will be fault finding and dealing with common issues such as loose cables, faulty contactors, issues with e-stops, worn out components and cabling issues.
Maintenance Engineer will need:
- An Electrical engineering qualification.
- The ability to work with three phase electrical equipment.
- Good mechanical fault finding and problem-solving skills.
Maintenance Engineer will be working for a market leading business who are still expanding despite the current economic climate. They can offer fantastic job security, great terms and conditions including overtime paid.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90723250