Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking andunmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM. Brief Summary of Role:
Appirio Marketing Automation Consultants are tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the Marketing Automation space, and supporting implementation work that follows. The Consultant will elicit current state pain points and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the MAC will lead design, with the delivery team, for a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams. People have a habit of referring to you as "the Marketing Cloud guru." You know your AmpScript from your Data Extensions and your Sender Authentication Packages from your Automation Studio. You're comfortable not just talking solutions, but implementing them. You're at your best when you're answering tough questions about the product and then putting your answers into action--both on your own and with the support of other resources . As a Certified Marketing Cloud or Pardot Consultant , the Appirio MAC should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The FSA has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase. Responsibilities
Marketing Automation Consultants will work onsite and remotely with prospects and customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement the specified technology platforms. Specific areas of concentration include:
- Very strong understanding of SalesForce Marketing Cloud , Pardot and other marketing automation platform's solution capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components, including in-depth technical architecture diagrams.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce and related technologies.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable managing client relationships as well as project management tasks as needed.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers , Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations in some of the following areas:
*System Implementation & Adoption
* Marketing Cloud