Our client is looking for a Panel Beater with restoration experience to add to its current workforce, applicants must be experienced within a workshop environment and have worked in the classic car industry.
- £32/40,000 per annum
- 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and two Saturdays a month - Working on average 47.5 hours a week
The successful applicant will have
- A strong work ethic
- Work well within a team environment and
- Have strong communication skills within a small team.
The key skills and attributes for this position is as follows:
- Skilled filler work
- Skilled metalwork in both steel and aluminium
- Skilled in panel fabrication
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Ordering of required materials to complete the job
- Working on priorities set by the company
- Managing work to ensure successful completion of job within given timescales
- Keeping management informed of any issues or change of focus
If you feel like you match the criteria above, we would love to hear from you!