Remit Training are looking to recruit a Development Coach or Assessor, ideally experienced within a Food industry, focusing on Butchery, Bakery or Fishmongery.
The role of the Development Coach/ Assessor is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
* Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice
* Engage and coach the learner's line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day
* Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
* Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales
* Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD)
* Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance
* Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends.
* NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent
* TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
* A1 Assessor Award or Teaching Qualification would be preferable, though not essential
* Full Driving Lisence
* Competent usage of Microsoft office packages
* Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English & ICT or equivalent
* Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work based environment
* Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational competence in, Butchery & Fishmongery Assessment processes and evidence capture
* Knowledge of Government Funded training
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
* Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
* Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
* Ability to motivate and support learners
To be considered for the role of Development Coach / Assessor, please apply by submitting your CV below