Our client is a major force with in the North East manufacturing sector. Continued growth and development of their site is the reason they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This role offers the chance to work for a well-established blue-chip manufacturing company. The Role
- The role will be to work on both reactive and planned maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Along with day to day maintenance issues you also be heavily involved in the installation of new machinery and refurbishment of old machines.
- The Maintenance Technician will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
- Must be time served and multi-skilled with Electrical bias.
- PLC experience is preferred.
- Must be happy to work three shifts.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A good pension schemes.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion, and investment.