LIVE-IN CARE WORKERS in the following locations:
Full time/Permanent Salary: Depending on a client/dutiesLow package £79/dayMedium package £87.50/dayHigh package £96/dayThe Company
- Gravesend and Dartford
- Tonbridge and Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Dover and Folkestone
Our client is one of the largest providers of homecare services in the UK. They specialise in the high quality care at home and provide care in customers' homes. The client is caring and passionate and provide the opportunity for their customers to stay independent in their own homes as an alternative to residential care. Role Responsibilities
This is not a 24 hours a day position. Carers get time off when their services are not required. This is normally in the afternoon but may vary according to the customer's needs.
Live-in care workers are also not on call throughout the night and are expected to be able to retire once the customer is settled for the night so they are able to commence their duties the following morning. It is expected that the live-in care worker be responsible for one call per night.
An example of duties
- Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Medication support (prompting and administering)
- Domestic support (helping their customers keep themselves and homes tidy)Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Genuine interest in care and to be professional at all times
- Caring and empathic nature
- Driving licence (It is preferred but not required)
- Full training will be provided from a well trained staff
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Worker.
- Career development available in order to develop your skills
- Good salary package
- Friendly and supporting environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90642953