A great opportunity to work within a Care Home in Newark as a Registered Day Nurse, they are part of a large group of care homes across the UK, This is a care home of 32 residents who suffer from Dementia and Older Age, Their aim is provide the highest level of care nationally and make sure moving into a care home is smooth transition for all residents short or long stay.
They are recruiting for a Registered Nurse, you will be:-
* Providing elderly residents with emotional and functional care throughout the day.
* Working 37.5 hours a week
* As the Registered day nurse you will be the point of contact for the HCA's and support staff, you will not be the only nurse on shift with multiple HCA's to assist with you.
* You will also be helping HCA's with any medication and moving and handling of residents as well as assessing care plans.
* Hold a current NMC pin number and be RGN qualified
* Administer medication safely
* Create and update individualized care plans and documentation
* Deliver hands on nursing care to ensure the well-being and health of our residents
* Have an excellent understanding of the standards set by CQC
* £17.50per hour - 12 hours paid per shift (Apply online only)- paid 15 minute handover
* Continuous training and support.
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pension and online benefits
* Disclosure cost coverage
* Competitive salary
* £2000 welcome bonus
For an immediate interview please click to apply