Excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer looking to have a significant technical impact within a fast-growth market leading client in their sector. You will be responsible for building and maintaining internal software applications that are engineered to a high standard of quality and maintainability using best practices and tools.
- You will provide support, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners and QA Analysts to deliver application changes requested by business functions
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Help maintain code quality with a high level of automated test coverage
- Investigate and fix the root cause of application defects
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers
- Collaborate in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate
· Excellent working knowledge of C# and .NET programming
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
· Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
· Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
· Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and automated testing platforms
· Excellent working knowledge of SQL
· Proficient understanding of version control using Git and / or TFS
· Knowledge of Agile development processes
· Mentoring junior-level developers
· Knowledge of AWS cloud computing services
· Web application development
· Working with unit testing methodologies and automated testing platforms
· Working with complex database schemas and complex SQL queries
· AWS cloud computing services
· 25 personal days per year, with an additional allocation of 8 public holidays (additional 5 days annual leave after 5 years)
· Corporate season ticket travel
· Eligibility to join the Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
· Life Insurance x 4 times your annual salary
· Personal Development - encourage and support the continuous development of personal skills in the team.
· Knowledge transfer - Regular developer meetings to showcase new or interesting tools, technologies, or techniques.
· Flexibility - offer to work from home and flexible hours.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90590961