Equipment Validation Engineer - Somerset Opportunity:
Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical, personal care, over the counter, medical device or related industry? Do you have experience in equipment and process validation? Want to work for an innovative growing manufacturing company with huge career and growth development? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Equipment Validation Engineer will involve validating manufacturing equipment and processes for Over The Counter (OTC) and medical device toiletry products.
You will be preparing Validation Plans, Validation/Verification Protocols and Reports relating to production processes, cleaning activities and equipment, systems, utilities and facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting in the development of the overall validation approach.
- Maintaining the Site Validation Master plan.
- Writing, reviewing and executing validation protocols such as URS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Performing Validation Risk Assessments and drafting Risk Assessment reports.
- Executing qualifications of facilities, equipment and utilities.
- Raising and completing Change Controls, Deviations, and CAPAs relating to validation activities.
- Preparing policy documents and SOPs for validation activities.
- Process validation.
- Writing and executing cleaning validation protocols.
- Delivering training to staff to produce and complete validation documentation.
This is a six months temporary contract role which will be reviewed for a possible extension or go permanent but everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The role offers an excellent salary and great benefits such as company pension, staff shop, free car parking, discounted cinema tickets, childcare voucher scheme, generous holiday allowance, tech purchase scheme, subsidised staff restaurant, corporate Gym membership and much more. Skills:
To apply for the role of Process Validation Engineer you will have the following:
How to Apply:
- Knowledge of OTC toiletry products such as Sun care, Antiperspirant, Hand Sanitisers etc.
- Experienced in producing Validation documentation in line with UK and US regulations e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Experience of appropriate ICH, CFR regulations.
My contact details are:
0113 225 1547
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit the Quality Start website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90614046