Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. We endeavour to provide you with a high-quality service and look forward to working with you in the future.
Teach Now are looking for a PPA Teacher to work 3 day a week at an Ofsted rated Good school in Enfield Town. Experience and knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum are essential to this role. The successful candidate will have experience planning and delivering excellent learning for children, as well as behaviour management skills.
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* Current knowledge of the curriculum
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching references
* Behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you