Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. We endeavour to provide you with a high-quality service and look forward to working with you in the future.
Teacher Now are looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher to become an excellent addition to an Ofsted rated Outstanding school in Enfield. The school are looking for an outstanding teacher with an extensive knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum to come and take hold of the learning at the school.
It is a diverse, welcoming 2 form entry school that will encourage your growth and progression. The school is surrounded by excellent transport links. If successful, you will start as soon as possible and continue until the end of the academic year.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* Experience teaching year 3
* Current knowledge of the curriculum
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching references
* Behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you