Alexander Steele Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in Scotland Central Belt We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer to join their business.
The shift pattern for the role of working 4 on/4 off days and nights. The salary on offer for the opportunity is circa £39,312 per annum + overtime and good company benefits.
* Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
* To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
* To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
* To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
* Good team player but can work on own when required.
* Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
* Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
* Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
* HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
* 3 years + experience working within the FMCG sector
* Worked within a food or drink manufacturing
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Full, clean driving license
* Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith on (phone number removed)