Location - You will be required to work remotely
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are looking at home working solutions for upcoming training groups to stay within government guidelines and keep you safe whilst in lockdown. If you are successful in your interview, you would be eligible for this if you have:
* A laptop/ A desktop
* Sufficient Broadband/Wifi
* A mobile phone
* A USB Headset or Headphones
Our new client is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally. Managing investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, our client operates in one of the largest wealth markets in the world.
Our client puts good customer outcomes at its heart, helping to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by delivering consistent and award-winning customer service and you could be part of this!
We are looking for a remote working Quality Assessor to drive the quality strategy and support exceptional performance to meet internal and external requirements.
In this newly created role, you will work closely with the Quality Assurance Team and Quality and Risk Manager to analyse and improve business performance through shaping and delivering effective quality strategy.
What we need from you
* Proven track record of delivering excellent quality results through your strong analytical and coaching skills
* An awareness and understanding of FCA guidelines
* Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Great attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience of auditing internal files
Whats in it for you
* Competitive salary
* Full time, permanent position
* Remote working
* Comprehensive training + 2 weeks Grad Bay to ensure you have the tools to do your job
* Staff Benefits
* Progression Opportunities
* Daily incentives
* Refer a Friend Scheme