Electronic Design Engineer role on offer with a rapidly expanding company that develop highly bespoke electro-mechanical products and will give you the chance to work on cutting edge new developments.
Are you an Electrical Engineer with experience of working with Control Systems? Do you have knowledge of developing and testing specialist, highly bespoke equipment?
The company specialise in the design, development, manufacture and sale of pioneering technical equipment across the global market. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and have plans to continue this growth by expanding out production and bring in an engineer to work on Electrical products through the entire life cycle.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and initialisation of Electrical systems, taking ownership of all aspects of the life-cycle: carrying out detailed electronic design of PCB's, simulation and testing of new equipment and working with external suppliers to ensure timely delivery of new and existing hardware.
The company are keen to see their stuff succeed and you'll be given specific industry training and the opportunity to progress to more senior levels in future opportunities.
The ideal candidate would be an Electrical Design Engineer will knowledge of design, builds and implementation. You will be looking to join a cutting-edge company that will provide industry training and full development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that can offer unrivalled training and development in a role that will provide a competitive package in return for your expertise.
* Full life cycle Electrical design of cutting-edge products
* Intricate design of Control systems using a wide range of software packages
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of hardware
* Working with mechanical design team and other departments to ensure designs meet specs and standards
* Integration of various manufacturing processes
* £45'000 - £50'000 + Training + Development + Private Healthcare
* Experience within Electrical Design
* The ability to program in a variety of different languages
* Hardware design, development and delivery
* Lives within a commutable distance to Oxford