History Hit is the UK's biggest digital history brand
across Video on Demand, podcasts, social media and the web, with more than 100,000 subscribers to its TV and audio networks. Its podcasts, including Dan Snow's History Hit , average around four million listens a month.
History Hit is part of Little Dot Studios, one of the world's fastest growing next-generation media companies. Little Dot Studios' digital history brands Timeline and Absolute History already generate more than 650,000 unique video views a day, with Timeline amassing 2m subscribers on YouTube alone.
We are looking for a Partnerships Marketing Manager to improve History Hit's growth and product offering through strategic partnerships. This is an entrepreneurial and varied role, spanning our subscription and ecommerce products. Being able to maintain and develop multiple workstreams, with a focus on partner networking and product development, is essential. Based in:
Shoreditch, London (including flexible working arrangements)Reports to:
General Manager, History HitContract Type:
Staff, full timeSalary:
Based on experienceKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage strategic marketing partnerships at History Hit
- Manage event marketing and sponsorship
- Develop the History Hit subscription offering through special offers from partners
- Create and maintain an affiliate and distribution network
- Manage History Hit presence on 3rd party ecommerce and physical stores
- Work with vendors and affiliate networks to develop History Hit's ecommerce store
- Develop mutually beneficial online PR relationships for SEO and social media growth
- Well-rounded experience in partnership marketing and networking
- Experienced manager who is able to work on their own initiative
- Strong understanding of subscription marketing and product development
- List of relevant contacts and networks in a relevant space
- Great people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones
- Understanding of online networking, social media and SEO distribution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial - ability to see opportunity and execute to take advantage quickly
HOW TO APPLY
- Knowledge of ecommerce and merchandising
- Understanding of affiliate platforms and affiliate marketing
- Data savvy, with excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience in the heritage sector or working for a similar media company in a marketing role
- PDF CV
- Include your availability/notice period if applicable
- Suggest 3 different ideas for marketing partnerships that would benefit History Hit's subscription product
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with Partnerships Marketing Manager in the subject line, by 20th September
Not accepting submissions from search firms or recruiters.
We regret that we will unfortunately not be able to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels of Little Dot Studios, and to being a business and working environment that encourages and values all voices.Our staff are the foundation of Little Dot, and we're committed to ensuring every employee, and in particular those from underrepresented groups, experiences Little Dot as an inclusive workplace. Little Dot Studios who would like to actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and demographics to apply.